Answered By: Brittany Fischer
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2021     Views: 11

Items from the Gordon Erickson Music Library can be sent to other libraries, depending on the type of material. Approval is needed before the item is sent out via ILL. CDs and LPs will not be lent out to other libraries. If you have any questions, please email our Access Services department at